There are hundreds of BCA institutions in Delhi/NCR, the task to pick one institute can be quite daunting. To narrow down the search consider the following points:
- Faculty and teachers are the important factors to be considered. Visit the institute website and check for their educational qualifications, teaching and research experience and so on.
- The institute must have well stocked library, well equipped, high configuration & well maintained computer laboratory.
- Do consider the teaching pedagogy, online projects . Importance to be given to the latest technological teaching subjects such as java, .net, networking, web technology etc
- The audio visual class room, size of the class rooms, proper canteen, recreational facilities are equally important to be considered, as it helps in the overall development of the student.
- Give importance to the campus placement record.
- The result of the institute is also one of the deciding factor.
- Consider the institute ranking compared to other institutes.
- Check the institute promoters profile, if they are from academic background, then it is like a feature on the cap.
- The monetary factor is to be considered as well
- Location of the institute plays a very important role.
Prof Manjula Shanbhog
Hierank Business School, NOIDA