Due to all the technological advancements and swift growth in IT firms and MNCs, the necessity for computer specialists is continuously on the rise. Understandably, opting to study BCA is worthwhile for those who always found computers fascinating. Here’s a breakdown of everything you must know about the course.
1. Course name: BCA – Bachelors of Computer Application
2. Course duration: The course continues for three years.
3. Optimum eligibility criteria: You need to pass class 12 with an aggregate score of 50%.
4. The admission process: BCA Admission in Noida can be merit-based on entrance-based. A few colleges accept admissions by gauging the student’s merit with the qualification examination. On the other hand, some educational facilities accept admissions based on a national level, state level, or institute level entrance test.
5. Internships: You’ll get several internship opportunities if you study BCA.
6. Salary: Usually, the average starting salary of BCA graduates remain somewhere between 2.5 LPA and 3 LPA.
7. Career opportunities: Once you achieve your degree from one of the Top BCA Colleges in Delhi NCR, you’ll get numerous career options. In reality, these opportunities are available to every student from every corner of India. Here are a few of them you can leverage.
- Computer programmer
- Marketing manager
- Service support specialist
- Computer systems analyst
- Teacher or lecturer
- Business consultant
- Finance manager
- Computer support specialist
As already mentioned earlier, the scope of BCA is massive, but you should know that self-employment is also an option. You can choose to work as a freelancer or design your software programs from scratch. However, you’ll need to master specific skills first.