Let’s answer this question from another perspective:
- Currently one of the most credible or respected graduate course in India is Engineering degree.
- The major issue in getting a good core job after engineering is Skill and Requirement gap.
- The silver line for engineering graduate is the ability to learn or pursue new skills quickly, thanks to the engineering curriculum.
Back to our original question:
4. MBA degree imparts confidence & presentation skills along with an approach for problem solving.
5. In majority of the jobs, once you spend more than 10 years or so, you have to do sales (selling ideas is also considered as sale) and MBA degree comes as a rescue, reasons being.
NOTE: Although choosing the right MBA College is the most crucial aspect.